Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting Ready for Global Orgasm Day

First the bad news: there are still FIVE greedy, anxiety filled days to go before Christmas.

Now the good news: there are only TWO days to go before yummy Global Orgasm Day !!!

"Our minds influence Matter and Quantum Energy fields, so by concentrating our thoughts during and after The Big O on peace and partnership, the combination of high orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention for peace could reduce global levels of violence hatred and fear."

Mmmm....you know I've always wanted to make a significant contribution to peace. Instead of just talking about it. And I guess the chance has finally COME for me to HARDEN my resolve, GET OFF...my ass...and just DO IT.

Because let's face it ... this country NEEDS a collective orgasm right now like plants need sunshine. Or Stephen Harper needs an enema. Very very BADLY.

The number of people out there taking themselves seriously is just about out of control.

And millions and millions of orgasms does seem like a good way to shake the world. To try to make up for killing it in Bali.

So I'm ready to do my part. To be on time for once in my life. And ARRIVE...as we say in French.... at the stroke of 1:08 AM Eastern Standard Time.

All I need is my boyfriend .... and a stopwatch.

















EXCEPT... I've got a problem. We're having a PARTY at our place on Saturday night....and instead of just moi and Sébastien. There is going to be quite a CROWD.

Which leaves me with a really HARD question: Is it even humanly possible for eleven men and seven women..... to come at the same time? Let alone millions. Huh?

Oh well. It's going to be fun to find out. Especially if they're REALLY drunk.

And I have asked some European friends to help me synchronize things.

Because ...as you know....when it comes to coming in concert.

Nobody can DO IT like they can...



Oooh la la. Don't you love that fried egg? Now I KNOW we can do it.

In a quieter way of course. No animal noises please... we're CANADIAN.

Ten...nine...eight...oooh...ahhhh...

Have a good O everyone!!!

2 comments:

ur merit said...

Merry X'mas!!!

Simon said...

Hi Ur Merit!!! Merry Xmas to you too...and happy holidays to all my brothers and sisters in China. As you know I'm fascinated by your great country...and one day I'm going to learn about ALL the Chinese holidays too.... :)