Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah Palin, Stephen Harper, and the Singing Dog




















OMG. Politics is frying my brain. I can't take it anymore. If I hear one more Big Lie from Stephen Harper or John McCain and his Rocky Poppy Horrow Show. Or one more helmet head banality from CNN. Or one more mangled sentence from Stephane Dion. Or ANYTHING about Sarah Palin...the Redneck Messiah from Wasilla.

I think I'll go BONKERS.

I'm going to have to pace myself if I'm going to make it to the end of the campaign. So screw the usual thoughtful analysis, or the awesomely brilliant insight, this post is going to have to be really short and crude. Sorry.

But this is all I REALLY want to say.

If Sarah Palin can run for Vice-President of the United States of America. And can be one heartbeat...or Christianist ninja attack.... away from having her finger on the nuclear button.

Yes THIS Sarah Palin...




And if Stephen Harper can be the most TRUSTED leader in Canada.

Even though his RepubliCons are trying to ruin our economy.Turn us into beggars..

Or just plain kill us.

"Listeria is the biological agent, cold cuts the vector, but the ultimate cause may be found in risky government decisions...."

Then ANYTHING can happen.

And don't be surprised if a dog can SING.

Because I'm not...




In fact by the time this nightmarish political season is over...and by the way things are going.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm down on all fours myself.

Howling along with her.

Simon...Simon....we love you...we love you. It's over. It's over.

Woooooooooooooooh.....

-------------------------------------------

P.S. COMING SOON LATER TODAY on THIS channel !!!!!! Sarah Palin and the Anti-Christ: The Sequel !!!!!!!

You know what they say? In times of great madness.

If you can't beat them..... you better JOIN them.

Or ELSE...

No comments: