Tuesday, October 21, 2008

John McCain, the Feminists, and the Stolen Election

Uh oh. Batman. Batman. I think John McCain has flipped his lid. After calling our friend Obama a terrorist and a shady crook now he's back to calling him a dangerous LIBERAL. Golly. And blaming the media and the feminist left !!!!!

"My friends, it's remarkable the comments of the feminist left about Sarah Palin," he said to a chorus of boos. "I want to tell you, I am so proud of the way she has energized America. She is a reformer, she is a great leader, she is the most popular governor in America, and I can hardly wait to introduce her to Washington, D.C."

Holy snowmobile Batman @#$%@ that McCain guy is starting to remind me of some evil genius. I just can't put my gloved finger on it.

Robin Robin. Who else could be so brilliant....and yet so INSANE? But that dastardly tophatted villain....

The PENGUIN.



Gosh Batman not the monocled MANIAC? Holy Mr Peanut what do you think he's going to do next ?

Robin Robin lay off the Bat Pot please. What do you THINK he's going to do now with only two weeks to go? Except try to STEAL the election.

The US presidential election will not be free and fair, because millions of electors will either not be allowed to vote or will not have their votes properly counted. It could cost Barack Obama the White House, even if he wins most of the votes on November 4.... in some states for every new voter registered in the last couple of months, two voters have been removed – negating Obama's massive voter registration drive.

#$%@&# Holy smokes Batman that's SCARY. I hate Amerika. But you're SOOOOO BRILLIANT

Yes Robin I am. Now go gas up the Batmobile at the cheap place around the corner.

Because we've got WORK to do....

No comments: