Friday, June 05, 2009

Are These Harper Cons Even Canadian?

You know when I read a post like this one.

And I see that the Con redneck Randy Hillier, who wants to kill bear cubs AND the Human Rights Commission, is copying a Ronald Reagan ad.

And I see this photo of another Con in Ottawa...




















I can't help but wonder if these Cons even realize this is Canada not Bush's or Reagan's Amerika.

Because everything about them... from their sinister ideology to their filthy attack ads to the way they dress... is Made in the USA.

I know they're racists, I know they want to criminalize abortion, I know they want to hurt gay people and take away all their rights. I know they want to kill medicare and the CBC. I know that Stephen Harper wants to fill our jails with kids in the name of the Great War on Drugs...just like George Bush did.

But I mean really.... this is RIDICULOUS.

Isn't it time we gave these AmeriCons a compass so they can find their way to Alabama?

And sing the song they LOVE...




And these Harperites would dare challenge the patriotism of others?

Muahahaha.

Oh please.... Muahahaha. Gasp. Choke.

Call these filthy HarperCons whatever you like.

But please don't call them CANADIANS...

No comments: