Friday, January 08, 2010

The Homophobe and the Boytoy












She's the wife of Northern Ireland's First Minister, a rabid religious fanatic, and such a disgusting homophobe they call her Britain's Anita Bryant.

Or at least they used to call Iris Robinson that eh?

After she compared gays to paedophiles, called them an "abomination", said they made her "sick" and should be "cured."

Now they just call her a skanky old HYPOCRITE.... with a taste for boytoys.


The political crisis surrounding Northern Ireland’s First Minister deepened last night when it was claimed that the man with whom his 60-year-old wife had an extra-marital affair was 19.

And not just a crusty chickenhawk but a corrupt one too.

The programme alleged that Mrs Robinson set up her teenage lover in a business, raising £50,0000 for him from donations from two property developers. The lease for The Lock Keeper’s Inn was granted to Mr McCambley by Castlereagh Borough Council. Mrs Robinson was at the council meeting in her capacity as alderman when the lease was approved.


OMG. Screwing a boytoy AND screwing the taxpayers. Isn't THAT an abomination?

Golly. I loved what happened to Anita Bryant.



But Jesus in a tortilla this is even BETTER.

No pie for you homophobe. Just get down on all fours and crawl all the way to the kennel.

Because as Joe the Blogger said, in Ireland or anywhere else where homophobes roam.

The guilty dogs always bark the LOUDEST.

Isn't that true?

Mrs Robinson...




Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know

Wo, wo, wo.
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Hey, hey, hey.


Spooky eh?


I bet she's praying a LOT.

Bye bye homophobe.

Muahahahaha....

9 comments:

sassy said...

In the linked Times article she is quoted as saying "Regrettably, the relationship later developed into a brief affair. It had no emotional or lasting meaning, but my actions have devastated my life and the lives of those around me."

Well Mrs. Mrs Robinson, perhaps some would say this to you.

God will (forgive you), but I won’t, God does but I don’t,
That’s the difference between God and me
- (Lyle Lovett 1986)

You're right Simon, it's the hypocrisy

Anonymous said...

" . . . she compared gays to paedophiles, called them an "abomination", said they made her "sick" and should be "cured." . . .

-------

I wonder if Mrs Robinson knows any Christian Brothers and Ireland is their homeland.

And I wonder if any of those Christian Brothers were involved in Mt.Cashel orphanage in Newfoundland.

Her husband, Peter, is an Elim Pentecostal and it should look rather bad on him that his wife carries on in this fashion.

At least, Mrs Robinson hasn't yet had to declare bankruptcy twice as Anita Bryant had to do.

I pity the woman and her husband.
This could be a career-ender for him and a permanent millstone around the necks of both of them. May they live out the rest of their days in the shame and ignominy.

Connecticut Man1 said...

I don't pity people that make their own bed and lie in someone else's, Torontonian. (Or something wittier than that?)

I could never care about someone that has the gall to poke their noses into others' private lives and relationships when they are being this hypocritical.

I find it despicable, not pitiable.

"my actions have devastated my life and the lives of those around me."

Couldn't think about that when it came to gays? No. She has no feeling outside of her little world that surrounds her.

She has no feeling for the boy ("It had no emotional or lasting meaning") she used either.

It is all about her and those "around her".

See people like that all the time in politics and power. Pity them? Hell no! You are disposable to them.

Anonymous said...

ConnecticutMan1

I'm saying roughly the same thing as you are except you're a little more visceral about it.

A careful reading of my last sentence will show that it's more a curse than anything else.

It's closer to comminatory.

You'd be wanting to say the same thing about your Joe Lieberman, wouldn't you?

By the way, come back to these pages more frequently. It's good to get an American perspective on things.

Jason said...

This type of hypocrisy happening the the NWT recently with the Premier, Floyd Roland. While my husband and I were taking the Government of the NWT to court for the right to marry, the Floyd Roland (then an Member of the Legislative Assembly) stood in the legislature and rambled on and one about family values and his belief that same-sex couples with or without children could not live up to these values.

Last year, the premier was involved with a sex scandel. He was unfaithful to his wife with a an employee of the Legislature who was privy to committe information. Six MLAs complained and accused the premier of conflict of interest. This resulted in an inquiry.

The inquiry's judgement was: yes the premier did something wrong but since he seems very sorry for his mistake, he should stay on as premier.

It's a shame that the NWT is lead by a homophobe and a hypocrite.

Simon said...

hi Sassy...ooh I LOVE those Lyle Lovett words. :)
And you're right it is the hypocrisy, it's so predictable and so horrid. I don't have any problem with younger/older love. How could I since as you know I'm attracted to an older guy. ;)
But since I don't judge their humanity how dare they judge mine?
And since Iris Robinson made her nasty comments in the aftermath of a brutal attack on a gay Irish man, she can stay in the dog house for a good long time...

Simon said...

hi Torontonian.. to tell you the truth I did feel a bit sorry for her husband and her lover. But then I saw that the husband is a good friend of the Protestant bigot Ian Paisley, so I guess I'm only sorry for the lover... :)

Simon said...

hi Connecticut Man1...you know now that I take a closer look at this quote:

"It had no emotional or lasting meaning, but my actions have devastated my life and the lives of those around me."

I see what you mean. She did just USE him. What a selfish thing to say.

Just like she should have thought about how devastating her ugly words could be for gay kids trying to survive in a bigoted world.

Try as I might I'm not a vindictive person. But I do like to think that people like that are their own worse punishment...

Simon said...

hi Jason...Wow. What a great story. I'll NEVER understand what makes these so-called family values such nasty hypocrites. They really need to brush up on their HUMAN values.
BTW what happened to you and your sweetheart? Did you finally get married?
And while you're here...attention blog readers did you know that Jason just won a Best NWT Blog Award for a 12-part series on the Kill the Gays bill in Uganda?

You can read more here:

http://www.nnsl.com/arts/stories/jan5_10gay-arts.html

Woohoo !!!!Way to go Jason !!!!! :)