Saturday, May 01, 2010

My Birthday Present for Stephen Harper





















Golly. I almost forgot it was Stephen Harper's 51st birthday today. Although I understand that ever since the Speaker slapped him with that decision...and Jaffer started singing... he's been been looking a lot older.

Still it was a big occasion. The Con caucus got together to pray for another 100 years, and of course a blessed majority.

Jason Kenney gave old kinky a brand new set of whips, engraved with religious slogans, so they can play Homo Torture together.

John Baird gave him a  mechanical ass licker...for when he's not around.

And Vic Toews gave him a love child dolly, that screams like a woman in pain. Because that turns them ALL on.

So after that I didn't what to give him eh? What do you give a tormented monster who has everything...except the majority he craves. To screw Canada until it BLEEDS.

I mean I'd like to give him a one-way ticket to Alabama ....or Alberta. But I can't afford it.

And then I remembered. He spends so much time in bed with the homophobe porker Charles McVety.

They're both big on gay marriage... and prone to nasty gaseous emissions. 

So I thought this might be useful...



Wow. Used by the military to protect against chemical warfare !!!!

Now if only we could wrap the entire Con caucus in that magic blanket. Instead of that nasty piggy stench.

Wouldn't Canada smell like FREEDOM?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could Harper and his party benefit from a sleepover party a la Marg Delahunty from 22 Minutes?

There's not much joy in the government benches and they really need something to ginger them up and get a life--for a change.

Who know maybe from "special blanket" the party could move on to "big tent" politics--just like old days when the party was more meaningful to the average Canadian.

Worth a flutter, innit?

ck said...

cool gift, Simon.

It would go very well with my 21 flush salute over at my place...

http://sistersagesmusings.ca/2010/04/30/a-birthday-salute-to-master-steve-in-a-way-only-he-deserves/

Sigh! If only it were that easy!

Simon said...

hi Torontonian...you know I don't think anything can save Stephen Harper and his Cons. They were rotten from the moment they came to office, and now they are drunk with power.
I do hope that the old PCs can one day wrestle back their party from this AmeriCons. But I'm not optimistic...

Simon said...

hi CK...ha ha ha good stuff. But will 21 flushes do the job? With that humungous turd it may not be enough... :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, Stephen Harper screwed Canada so darn hard it started to bleed and it bleed pure red, (as in liberal won yesterday)