Saturday, July 03, 2010

G20 Summit: What I'd Like to Tell Stephen Harper

















Normally on a Friday night I like to play a sweet little music video to ease us into the weekend.

But after the G20 Gorilla Show I'm just not in the mood. Especially after I found out that although we badly need a public inquiry.

Because nobody should be able to arrest hundreds of Canadians for nothing, throw them into cages, and expect to get away with it.

We're not going to get one.

Not after this poll.

So tonight I thought I'd do something different.

I thought I'd tell Stephen Harper and his pathetic Canadian lackeys that civil rights and democracy may mean nothing to them.

But he's not going to get away with this billion dollar boondoggle.

The ballooning of the summit budget, from an initially projected $180 million to over $1 billion put lie to Harper government preaching about fiscal prudence and the affair of the "fake lake" exposed it to that deadliest of political afflictions -public ridicule.

Because ALL Canadians are going to pay for that one. Whether or not they hate Toronto ...or love the smell of jackboots in the morning.

And furthermore I'd like to let Great Gorilla Leader know how I REALLY feel about him.

After this hideous barbed wire show.

Tell him that if my doggie's face looked as UGLY as his....

















I'd shave his ass and make him walk BACKWARDS.

And that there's much much more where that one came from...



Because sometimes you just have to say what you feel eh?

And besides I tried out a few of them, and I definitely feel better.

Have a great weekend everyone !!! 

No comments: