Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit















To all my Chinese friends...especially the ones in Shanghai.

The wild gay boys who are helping to make China a better place to live.

May the fireworks chase the nian away.

And may the rabbit make you happy.



And LUCKY.

From Canada with love.

Happy New Year everybody !!!!

-------------------------------------------

P.S. To the Chinese government...there are no hidden messages in that video, so please don't block me again. China is already a great country, and internet freedom will make you even GREATER...

2 comments:

ur merit said...

Hey, Simon! Happy 2 Year!( '2' has the same pronounciation as rabbit in chinese) Hopefully everything gets better in the new year! <3 ya!

Simon said...

hi ur merit... I'm sure you know that when I was talking about those wild boys in Shanghai I was talking about you. ;)
I hope everything is good with you, and of course Happy 2 Year !!!!