Thursday, September 27, 2007

Folsom Follies and the Religious Wackos
















I see it's been another day of wine and wafers for the Catholic Church. First they managed to bully the Miller Beer people into asking that their logo be removed from this fantastic version of the Last Supper

Responding to pressure from Christian groups, the Miller Brewing Co. is asking organizers of a "gay" street celebration in San Francisco to remove its logo from a promotional poster portraying Jesus Christ and his disciples as "half-naked homosexual sadomasochists."

Although I don't know what those tightassed prudes are so upset about. Leonardo was gay and he wouldn't have minded. And I like this Jesus MUCH more than the other one.

And besides it's been done. So many times before.

Then there was this Uber Catholic General's wacko performance.







We should respect those who want to serve the nation but not through the law of the land, condone activity that, in my upbringing, is counter to God's law."

Huh? I thought this guy was supposed to fighting religious extremists. Not IMITATING them.

And how DID a religious fanatic get to head a democracy's army anyway?

And then there was this.

Mozambique's Roman Catholic archbishop has accused European condom manufacturers of deliberately infecting their products with HIV "in order to finish quickly the African people."

In a country where not wearing a condom could kill millions....and about 500 people are infected each day.

Is the Catholic Church sick or what? Is religion madness?

Or do you have to be mad to be religious....as WELL as ignorant?

Imagine what kind of world we would live in if these life denying fanatics ever took over?

What a cold and clammy one it would be. Full of death instead of life.

Hmmmm...after thinking about it a lot.... at the beach...where I do most of my BEST thinking.












All I can say is this...

One....if we can't get the crazy monkey of religion off our backs it will kill us all.

Two....if hunky Jesus won't take me to the last supper....or he's too big or too rough...whoever the faithful disciple on the far left is...

I'll do him instead.

And three.... because I know these life denying prudes and crazies will HATE IT.

I'll think I'll play this Beirut video....



Mmmmm....that's more like it. Life IS so much better than death.

Now all we gotta do is introduce those partygoers to the Folsom Street Fair crowd. And we'll have a REAL orgy!!!

Oh yeah....will somebody please turn those quacking religious fanatic party poopers OFF?

They're so fucking annoying...

3 comments:

JJ said...

You beat me to it! I just posted about the Mad Archbishop a couple of hours ago... the batshit craziness never ends from these people, does it.

JJ said...

Also, this is off topic, but Scout asked me to tell you that she's trying to comment and for some reason she can't. That @#%!! New Blogger!

Simon said...

H JJ!! Yeah they really are unbelievable. With so many people dying in Africa of AIDS that wretched bishop should be jailed.
And thanks for passing on Scout's message. I'll check out my comment machine. I get so few comments...it must be rusty... :)