Monday, April 07, 2008

Now I Know What Homophobes Really Want














Whenever I have a confrontation or a fight with reichwinger homophobes, and their acolytes in the rightwingnut blogosphere, I always get this horrible creepy feeling.

That they don't just want to KILL ME .They want to ....um.....how can I put it delicately?

They want to orally STIMULATE me as well.

I told Sébastien about this to try to get some sympathy and/or make him jealous. It didn't work. He just laughed....and grounded me. With a karate chop.

But look who's laughing now.

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals.Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli.....Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.


Wow. Awesome.The Grand Theory of Homophobia REVEALED at last.

Jebesus in a tortilla. It ALL makes sense now.

The Toe Tapper, The Blogging Whories, Free Duminion, the Flaming Nazis, the Pope and the Pedophile Church, the preacher and the prostitute.

What am I going to DO ? I've always enjoyed tangling with these homophobes. Getting in close and in their faces. But now.... er .... I think I'd rather NOT.

*Shudder*

Hmmm....this calls for DESPERATE measures....and a change of strategy.

Maybe instead of beating them up....or humiliating them ....over and over again. Which can get boring. Because it's soooo fucking easy.

Maybe I can cause them even MORE pain by waving my massive member at them like a flag pole ....blowing them a loud fart-like kiss .... and then DISAPPEARING. * Poof.*

Leaving them rolling in the dust, clutching their blue balls and wizened cocks....and screaming Sieg Fuck Me !!! Sieg Fuck Me !!! PLEASE ?????

Yes. That WOULD be exciting. Ugly but different.

Aren't homophobes PATHETIC?

Kill you. Beat you. I mean BLOW you.

Muahahahaha.

---------------------------------

P.S. On second thoughts.....maybe I'm being too hard on homophobe love. All that hate...all that twisted passion.... all those BLUE balls. It almost breaks my heart.

And of course, a mouth IS a mouth.


So I'd like to dedicate this song to all the homo hater/lovers out there....




Heck. I figure that one should get those homophobe wankers so wild with hate/love gay manly man/ beast desire.

They'll be trying to beat and blow THEMSELVES...at the same time. Sieg Whack. Ouch. Sieg Suck.

BITE.

Wouldn't that be a lovely sight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have told you that years ago, why do think I was such a closeted little homophobe? At least I knew enough to keep my mouth shut; I might have been hedging my bets though. There is no other reason for people to be afraid or hateful if they are confident of their own sexuality. But boy, they sure don’t like it when you bring it up.

Simon said...

Hi Bruce!!! Yeah I know there was all this anecdotal evidence. But it's great to see that now there is some scientific evidence almost made me jump with joy.
Those rubber cock ring thingies just don't lie !!! :) Woohoo pump it up!!!
Although it does show how absurd homophobia really is. Those idiots aren't just ruining our lives...they're ruining their lives as well.
I blame it on organized religion of course. As long as they spew out their medieval bullshit the hate will go on and on...