Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Day Chimp Bush Got Humped

Golly....decisions....decisions.

I can't make up my mind which George Bush blow-up doll I like best.

The one that got pelted with shoes in Washington yesterday.



Or the one that got HUMPED...



Ooooh. I think I like that one.

Imagine what we're going to do to this statue.


When it comes down next week...















Everyone is invited to the coalition gang bang.

As long as I get to go FIRST.

Humpity... humpity ....humpity.

Who knew that bringing down the Cons could be so.....um.....EXCITING?

2 comments:

Woozie said...

I can't say I want to put my penis inside George W. Bush, but I did get Eiffel Towered in front of a couple of protesting Christianazis. That was fun.

Simon said...

Hi Woozie...I didn't say I'd take my pants off...I don't want to get rust burned. As for getting Eiffel Towered....ouch...that sounds painful... :)