Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ann Coulter and the Hungry Hole











Well I see there's a Big Debate going on about Ann Coulter's undignified retreat from Ottawa last night.

But not in my mind. As far as I'm concerned the students had every right to confront someone who attacks them or their friends. There is no evidence any of them were violent.

CTV's Daniele Hamamdjian said "a combination of overcapacity and utter disorganization" contributed to the collapse of the event.

"It was a disaster in terms of just organization, which is probably one of the reasons why it was cancelled,"

And besides having that ridiculous nerd Ezra Levant claim what happened was ugly and un-Canadian is almost as funny as this picture.











Because he's the stinky product of the bowels of Amerika. There's nothing quite as ugly as Ezra ugh-ly. And the whole thing sounds like a publicity stunt by the Pay Pal Mob.

I do however want to apologize to my readers for that Ann Coulter post I wrote the other night.

Because it really doesn't matter whether the fascist Con hooker is male or female. I shouldn't have mentioned that controversial issue. And I'm sorry about that.

In fact I'm sorry about a lot of things....especially after reading what she said about me and my brothers.

The conservative provocateur mocked gay men last night, saying there are two things they can’t do – “get married to each other” (they can in Canada and some American states) and “throw a baseball without looking like a girl.”

Because now I feel I should have been harder on her. And I mean HARD.

But what I notice about myself only on reflection, Ann Coulter seemed to recognize and respond to in an instant, like a puma recognizes an injured giselle. For Ann Coulter is a predator. A predator with a hungry asshole.

Because one good turn deserves another eh? Although I'll try to do better next time.

If there is a next time.

Muahahahaha.

In the meantime, I want to try to make up for that original post, by explaining why that homophobic racist Con hooker says the evil things she does.

For money AND Satan.

By telling you this tragic scary bedtime story...



OK. Satan said it, I didn't.

But he should know eh?

Bye bye Annie Hitler Hooker. Have a safe trip back to Amerika or Alberta.

Facing backwards on a burro...or a camel.

And don't bother coming back...

2 comments:

ck said...

Thanks for that cartoon of Adolf and Annie. It made my evening.

Simon said...

hi CK...I'm glad you liked the cartoon. I'm not sure about this post. Sebastien said he thought it was vulgar, and now I'm afraid my mother might see it. :(
But Coulter brings out the worst in me. And I thought little Damien on the tricycle from The Shining was EXCELLENT... :)