Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Arizona Bigots and Mr Machete
















As you know the racist rednecks in the state of Arizona recently introduced a law that would racially profile immigrants. i.e. Hispanics. 

And since today is Cinco de Mayo, a day when Hispanics in the United States celebrate their rich heritage.

The Phoenix Suns basketball team decided to honour the occasion with a jersey protest.

And wouldn't you know it, there was that Canadian troublemaker Steve Nash, adding his two centavos.

I think it's fantastic," Nash said after Tuesday's practice. "I think the law is very misguided. I think it's, unfortunately, to the detriment of our society and our civil liberties. I think it's very important for us to stand up for things we believe in. As a team and as an organization, we have a lot of love and support for all of our fans. The league is very multicultural. We have players from all over the world, and our Latino community here is very strong and important to us."

No wonder he's my favourite basketball player.

Although I have to admit that I hate rednecks and racists so much.

I'm also rooting for Mr Machete...



Caramba. You don't think that after he's finished with those nasty racists, he could come up here and help us get rid of the ugly Cons?

Because let's face it eh?

The sight of Mr Machete chasing them all the way to Alberta. 

Would be a real FIESTA...

---------------------------------

UPDATE:

But of course the fiesta was ruined when Twentieth Century Fox pulled the YouTube.


I was already pissed off at Warner for muting a song on my gay pride parade video. The idiots.

Don't they understand that all publicity is good?

And where is Mr Machete when I need him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAGGOT.

Simon said...

hi anonymous...I mean BITCH. Are you a real live redneck from Arizona? Oooh how exciting !!!! I've never had a bigot for a bottom, but there's always a first time... ;)