Friday, May 28, 2010

So Is It Alberta, Alabama, or Arizona?













Remember how I was complaining about the heat yesterday? And how I have no time for blogging because I'm being forced to spend so much time at the beach?

Just like my poor doggy.

Well I have to admit that after I read this story.

I felt a whole lot better.

But that reminds me of something else. You know how I like to tell the Canadian teabaggers who hate the gun registry, Big Govinment, and immigrants that they should move to Alberta...or Alabama?

Well it turns out I was at least half right...



Hee Haw. Hee Haw. So should they move to Alabama or Alberta?

Or would they prefer Arizona?



Hmmmm...come for the barren wasteland stay for the hospitality? So is it Alberta, Alabama, or Arizona?

Golly. I give up eh?

I'm just glad I live in CANADA...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's louder--Dale Peterson or the stirring background music?
He could call the play by play at Skydome during a power cut.

Aren't you glad that we don't have as many clowns in public office up here as they do in the Excited States?

Speaking about clowns, it'll soon be time to purge the Conservative clowns out of office soon.

Your dog may be old and a little slower, but the quality of his life--and yours--is streets ahead of what America has to offer.

Simon said...

hi Torontonian...yes Dale Peterson is really something eh? It's so outrageous and over the top I still can't believe it's not a spoof.
And yes I am grateful that we don't have quite as many klowns in Canada, although thanks to the Cons their numbers are swelling.
And I'm also grateful to live here...anywhere except Alberta.. ;)