Thursday, August 05, 2010

Sarah Palin and Bristol's Tragic Homecoming














Oh. My. Wazilla. Remind me never to write ANYTHING about Sarah Palin's family again. 

I just can't keep up with those rednecks. Just when I thought Bristol and Levi were about to ride off into the sunset, like Cinderella and Prince Charming ...in a pickup truck.

On the way to a brand new reality TV show 

The story hits another road bump.

It's over. I broke up with him"

Bristol told People that Johnston's second proposal was blighted from the start when he told her on the day they became re-engaged that he might have fathered a baby with another teenage girl.

"The final straw was him flying to Hollywood for what he told me was to see some hunting show but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family," Bristol said. "He's just obsessed with the limelight and I got played."

Oh well. I guess that's life. It wasn't exactly Romeo and Juliet.

And at least Sarah was sympathetic...



You know I think I like that redneck Evita better when she pretends to be a good mother, instead of a serious politician.

But that's Amerika eh?

Some things you can refudiate, and some things you can't...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mozart's comic operas were satires on Austrian society of the day.
Gilbert and Sullivan's comic operettas were satires on British society.
King of the Hill, the animated series seen on GlobalTV every weekend was a satire on George Bush's Texas.
Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister were satires on British politics.

Is America ready for a satire on the Palins or is such a satire impossible given their daily carryings-on?

Would a reality program about them ensure the end of all reality program forEVER?

It's enough to give me a brain freeze.

Simon said...

hi Torontonian...I doubt the Palin would allow Bristol and Levi anywhere near her. So it would just be the two of them. And after they had gone shopping and hunting, I'm not sure what else you could say. Although I understand there's a crazy sister somewhere who is rabidly jealous of both of them so that could be interesting. Or not... ;)